Discover the Mayan temples and palaces of Xunantunich - a historic complex located in the village of San Jose Succotz and one of the most popular sites to visit in Belize. Combine your visit with an optional activity including horseback riding or tubing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup within San Ignacio City only; please provide your hotel name and address.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues or people with a phobia of heights
- Please wear comfortable clothing for hiking and climbing and comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Please bring your camera, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- If you choose the tubing options, please bring a complete change of clothes and a towel