Cross the border to Guatemala to visit the Mayan temples of the Tikal archaeological complex, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup from hotels in San Ignacio town limits; please provide your hotel’s name and address.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel to cross the border
- Please check in advance to find out if you need a visa to enter Guatemala
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- It is recommended you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- There is a border departure tax of $19 which must be paid on the day of the tour