Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic Tuscan hills on an iconic original Vespa scooter. You will experience a unique perspective upon Chianti's beautiful sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Drivers must know how to ride a scooter, be 18 years or older, and have a valid driving license, otherwise, they won’t be allowed to drive
- Any material damage done to the vespa during the tour, need to be paid by the customer
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- For the exclusivity of the vehicle, it is necessary to book the "exclusive driver option". In the case of single bookings, the vehicle will be shared with another passenger.
- Passengers must be at least 13 years old
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- To drive the Vespa Scooter you must sign the rental contract and bring your driver's license and credit card (not ATM or debit card). At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled if there has been no material damage