Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic Tuscan hills on an iconic original Vespa scooter. You will experience a unique perspective upon Chianti's beautiful sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
What to Expect
On this self-drive tour, you'll have fun riding a Vespa along the scenic and peaceful roads of the Tuscan hills. Experience an alternative perspective upon the beautiful sights of Chianti, surrounded by the scents of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of working farms. You can join the tour every day and enjoy this experience together with guides, who will show you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany.
Those who do not feel confident enough to drive on their own can opt to ride as a passenger with an expert guide. The tour through the Chianti hills lasts all day, and you will be stopping at a traditional farm for a wine tasting and delicious light lunch.
- Pick-up service
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Light lunch
- Drop off service
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This is a small group tour: a maximum of 8 participants per vehicle
• For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
• A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa
• Drivers must be at least eighteen years old and passengers at least thirteen years old
• A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Please note that tours in Russian, Chinese and Japanese are guaranteed with minimum 4 participants.