Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal. Thanks to your chef you'll learn tips and techniques to make an Italian meal that you can also recreate at home.
What to Expect
The traditions of Tuscany are strongly linked to its flavors and cuisine. Guests are offered cooking classes in the typical Tuscan style, to help them discover the area's roots and culture in a funny and original way.
Learn about the secrets of Tuscan cooking, the basic ingredients of the local tradition, and the magical way in which you can combine them. From bruschetta to homemade pici to the myriad of crostini, you will bring home a bit of “Tuscanness” to your dinner table.
Fall in love with Tuscany through its food.
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner based on what you have prepared with drinks included
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
Know Before You Go
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• This tour is not suitable for children under 8 years of age
• This tour is available in Italian on request; it must be confirmed upon the moment of reservation