Head out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside on this day tour from San Gimignano. Admire lush vineyards, olive groves, rolling hills, and stunning views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Porta San Giovanni, San GimignanoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sleeveless shirts
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- The tour duration is 2.5 hours (1.5 hours of horse riding; 1 hours of transfers).
- Please note that from November 16, the tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 people.
- The tour duration is 2.5 to 3 hours, but the horse riding takes 1 hour.
- Participants are required to provide a complete vaccination certificate, proof of COVID-19 recovery within 6 months, or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the tour. One of these documents is mandatory to join the activity; otherwise, no refund will be provided.