Experience the incredible landscape of Yosemite National Park and take an amazing walk among giant sequoia trees. The next day, use your inclusive ticket to visit the island prison of Alcatraz and learn the story of some of its former inmates and wardens.
What to Expect
Escape the hustle and bustle of San Francisco on a full-day tour of Yosemite National Park, and experience the breathtaking scenery of the Yosemite Valley and Giant Sequoia Walk. Learn why it has inspired artists and poets for generations.
Yosemite National Park has been a jewel among America's National Parks since 1890, possessing some of the best-known landmarks in the world, such as Yosemite Falls, the tallest waterfall in North America. You will spend the day exploring the stunning park, taking in views of the majestic natural wonders with the complimentary audio guide.
See the spectacular cliffs of Half Dome and El Capitan. Wander among groves of giant sequoia trees on the 1-mile Giant Sequoia Walk trail, stopping to admire stunning panoramas between the world’s tallest trees.
The next day, catch a ferry to Alcatraz Island from Pier 33, and explore the famous former island prison. Learn about some of the inmates of the gaol from the award winning audio presentation, and look back at the city views of San Francisco across the bay.
- Pick-up and drop off from most San Francisco hotels
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee
- Yosemite audio tours (please request at time of booking)
- Fully guided commentary
- Park map
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from Pier 33 (for the Alcatraz Landing)
Know Before You Go
• Please select the day you would like your Yosemite tour. Your Alactraz tour will be booked for the following day
• The face value of the Alcatraz ticket is USD 31
• For your child's safety, you must bring a safety seat for all children that are not 8 years of age or 4 feet 9 inches (1.45 meters) in height
• This tour is non-refundable once confirmed
• Please note that the Giant Sequoia Walk may be closed from October-May
• Winter clothes (shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads) are recommended. The route and itinerary may change due to snow, road conditions, construction and detours
• You must provide the name of all participants in your group when booking in order to receive Alcatraz tickets. If incomplete information is provided you will not get tickets, nor receive a refund