Go off the beaten path and explore Sonoma wine country on this small group tour. Sip delicious wines at 3 wineries and take in the beautiful scenery as you learn about the history of California wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most hotels in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Marina District. Tour pickups are limited to hotels with passenger zones within this pickup zone. Specific pickup details and times will be based on your hotel location and will be included with your tour confirmation.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Pick-up at other locations in San Francisco and Southern Marin County may be possible on special request
- The minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions and the weather can vary dramatically in the Bay Area so please dress in layers
- Tour vehicles are not wheelchair accessible. If traveling with a wheelchair or any other mobility device please provide advanced notice to the tour operator