See the sights of San Francisco on a small group Segway tour, and save money with a combined ticket to Alcatraz Island. Discover Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach and Lombard Street in the morning. Then cross to Alcatraz to explore at your own pace.
What to Expect
Segway the streets of San Francisco on an exclusive, VIP small group tour. Then, spend the afternoon at Alcatraz Island on your own.
The combo ticket starts with a fully guided morning tour of San Francisco’s most memorable sites, including North Beach and the San Francisco Waterfront. Navigate your way to hidden vistas for views of San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. Groups are limited to a maximum of 8 guests for a more intimate experience.
You will get a full briefing on how to operate the self-balancing vehicles, and plenty of time in areas, such as Coit Tower, Russian Hill and Fisherman's Wharf. Scoot down the legendary “Crookedest Street.” Once your Segway adventure is over, you will be given your tickets to Alcatraz Island. Make your way to Pier 33 to catch an afternoon ferry. Relax on the 10-minute ferry crossing, enjoying views of the city skyline as you sail.
Upon arrival at Alcatraz, explore the legendary prison island at leisure. Grab your complimentary audio guide, and learn more about some of the infamous residents. You are free to return to the mainland on any of the return ferries. Enjoy spectacular views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge along the way.
- VIP Segway tour
- Ferry ticket and admission to Alcatraz Island
- Audio guide
- CHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY: It is your responsibility to be at the designated tour location on the correct date and time. Please check your confirmation carefully. Reservations can be changed or cancelled 4 days or 96 hours or more, prior to the scheduled tour date - without penalty. No shows and late arrivals are charged in full and will not be refunded or rescheduled.
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Meet your guide at 417 Beach Street, San Francisco CA 94133
What to Remember
• The tour is limited to 8 riders to maximize the VIP experience
• You must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-250 pounds (45-113 kilograms)
• Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• This activity is not recommended for guests aged 70 and over
• Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
• You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail
• The helmet and safety vest provided must be worn at all times
• Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels
• Bring an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves and warm jackets are available for use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home
• You are required to sign a liability waiver
• You must complete the Segway training and test ride
• If you are concerned about mobility issues please call vendor to discuss