See San Francisco with Urban Adventure Quest, the interactive city tour. Let your smart phone be your guide in a competition to see the sights and learn local history, from Fisherman's Wharf to Chinatown to the Cable Cars that still cross-cross the city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or little time as you need
- Traipse through San Francisco's historic center
- Use your smart phone to navigate the historic streets of San Francisco
- Play the game, see the sights and experience San Francisco in a whole new way
- Smart Phone Scavenger Hunt for one Team
- Smart Phone or iPad with Internet Capability
- Transportation to the starting location
- Minor extra costs limited to cable car fares
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
To activate and begin your Quest, follow the step-by-step instructions found on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, the Quest is typically best with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each Team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password.
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks or months before your adventure.
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase.
- We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil & paper and, of course, a FULLY CHARGED Smart Phone.