Experience the incredible scenery of Yosemite National Park and venture out on an amazing giant sequoia walk on this full-day nature tour. On the next day, use your inclusive ticket to visit the island of Alcatraz and the famous prison that lies there.
What to Expect
The Total Yosemite Experience is the only 1-day tour to combine the Yosemite Valley and a Giant Sequoia Walk all in the same day. See why artists and poets have been inspired for generations.
Since 1890, beautiful Yosemite National Park has been the jewel of America's National Parks, possessing some of the best–known landmarks in the world, such as the tallest waterfall in North America, Yosemite Falls. Spend the day exploring the stunning national park, and take in the majestic natural wonders, accompanied by a complimentary audio guided tour.
Yosemite is home to the spectacular Half Dome & El Capitan, two of the most frequently climbed cliffs in the world, as well as several groves of stunning Giant Sequoia trees, the largest trees on earth. Venture out on the Giant Sequoia Walk along 1 mile (1.5 km) of paved trail, stopping to admire the stunning panoramas along the way.
On the next day, you can use your inclusive ticket and meet your Alcatraz tour at Pier 33 to ride the ferry across the bay to Alcatraz Island and the famous prison that lies there.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (available from most San Francisco hotels)
- Tour guide
- Yosemite entrance fee
- Yosemite Audio Tours (need to request at time of booking)
- Fully guided commentary
- Park map
- Alcatraz ticket
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from Pier 33 (Alcatraz Landing)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please specify Audio Guide language during booking
• Please note that for your child's safety, you are required to bring a child safety seat for all children that are not 8 years of age or 4'9" (145 cm) in height
• No refund once the tour is confirmed
• The face value of the Alcatraz ticket is USD 33. Tickets are non-refundable
• During winter months: The Giant Sequoias may be closed October-May. Winter clothes (shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads) are recommended. The route and itinerary may be changed due to snow depth, road conditions, construction projects, and detours
• You must provide the name of all participants in your group when booking in order to receive Alcatraz tickets. If incomplete information is provided you will not get tickets, nor receive a refund