Streets of San Francisco Electric Bike Tour
- Discover San Francisco's urban side by electric bike
- Stop at one of San Francisco's famous food trucks for lunch
- Explore 8 of San Francisco's unique districts
- See ever-changing street art and the locals who make each neighborhood unique
- Get a panoramic view of the Transamerica Pyramid building
- Go to San Francisco's original gayborhood
- Cycle to Fishermen's Wharf for views of San Francisco Bay
The flat route takes in the Barbary Coast and San Francisco’s historic supper clubs. Find out how the neighborhoods have transformed from scandalous to sparkling.
Cycle around the Giants’ Oracle Ball Park, and into the culturally rich Mission, Castro, and Haight Ashbury neighborhoods. Look at the ever-changing street art scene, and see the locals who rule each area to make their communities unique.
Go to Nopa, and take in the charming Painted Ladies of Alamo Square, before visiting the Civic Center. Pedal to Polk Gulch, San Francisco’s original gay neighborhood. Finish your tour with at look at Aquatic Park, before cycling to Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Rental of a current-year-model electric bike
- Full-day, bonus bike rental after conclusion of guided tour
- Helmet and lock
- Front handlebar bag and rear gear rack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Damage insurance
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher at the Fisherman's Wharf tour center at 2661 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time to allow time to check in. Tour departs promptly at 11:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
• Guests must be 13 or older to ride an electric bike
• This tour runs in rain or shine. If it is cancelled due to dangerous weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund