Explore the urban side of San Francisco on a 4-hour bike tour through 8 of the city’s districts. Choose a classic bike for the relatively flat route, or rest your legs with an electric bike option. See unique street art, and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy a half-day bike tour around the back alleys of San Francisco, exploring North Beach’s Little Italy district up-close. Get panoramic views of the iconic Transamerica Pyramid building, and much more.
Choose between a classic city bike or an electric bike if you prefer to rest your legs. The flat route takes in the Barbary Coast and San Francisco’s historic supper clubs. Find out how the neighborhoods have transformed from scandalous to sparkling.
Cycle around the Giants’ AT&T Ball Park, and into the culturally rich Mission, Castro, and Haight Ashbury neighborhoods. Look at the ever-changing street art scene, and see the locals who rule each area to make their communities unique.
Go to Nopa, and take in the charming Painted Ladies of Alamo Square, before visiting the Civic Center. Pedal to Polk Gulch, San Francisco’s original gay neighborhood. Finish your tour with at look at Aquatic Park, before cycling to Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Rental of a current-year-model bike
- Front handlebar bag and rear gear rack
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Damage insurance
- Food and coffee
Cancel up to 0 hours in advance for a full refund
Meet your guide at 2661, Taylor Street, San Francisco
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance are fully refunded. Cancellations within 24 hours of the rental date are charged a USD 25.00 administration fee. No shows are charged in full, and are non-refundable
• Please call the local supplier on the day before your tour to secure specialized kids’ equipment or bikes, or to receive directions to the shop