Discover the wine-making region of Sonoma Valley on this full-day guided tour from San Francisco. Sample the unique creations at 3 wineries, enjoy a chocolate and cheese-tasting session, and have a picnic lunch in the heart of the beautiful hills.
What to Expect
Join a small group tour to Sonoma Valley, home of famous California wines and artisanal chesses. Your full-day tour starts with pick-up at your hotel in San Francisco and then heads north with a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge, where you can enjoy the magnificent views of the Bay and the Marin Headlands.
Your journey through the rolling hills of Sonoma includes a stop at 3 wineries, where you can enjoy tasting several different types of wine. Learn about the area and its wines from your knowledgeable guide and impress your friends with your new-found love of Sonoma Valley wines. Your tour also includes a picnic lunch that you can enjoy in the heart of the Sonoma Valley and a chocolate and cheese-tasting session.
- Complete picnic lunch with sodas, water, deli sandwiches, fruit, chips, nuts, and cookies
- 3 wine tastings at 3 different wineries, with 5-6 wines at each winery
- Complimentary water for the entire duration of the tour
- Free chocolate and cheese tastings in Sonoma
- Complimentary gum, mints, and suntan lotion
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in San Francisco
Know Before You Go
• If you are staying in a hostel, the Military/Sr. Rate applies
• You must be 21 with a valid photo ID to participate in the wine tastings
• Cancelations made within 48-hours of tour departure are non-refundable