Fly over San Francisco on board of a Cessna and get fantastic aerial views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and more. Panoramic views of Angel Island, Tiburon, and Sausalito and the stunning views of San Francisco International airport
What to Expect
You haven't discovered San Francisco until you've seen it from the air! On this 1-hour scenic flight over the city and bay, you will get amazing views from a truly unique perspective.
Following a pick-up from the Hayward BART Station, transfer to Hayward Airport and climb aboard a small Cessna 172 Skyhawk, with seats for 3 passengers in addition to the pilot.
Fly directly out to the Pacific coast, and soar over the Golden Gate Bridge. Continue your flight over Downtown San Francisco and along the waterfront. Look down at Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39, and continue over Alcatraz. Fly around Angel Island, and along the coast, admiring the towns of Tiburon and Sausalito as you tour.
Experienced pilots will make the flight truly unforgettable, giving you plenty of opportunities to take stunning aerial pictures of the sights of the beautiful bay city as you fly over them.
- Hayward Bart Station pick-up and drop-off
- Scenic flight aprox. 1 hour
Pick-up at Hayward Airport. Please provide your flight details.
Know Before You Go
• Tours depart from Hayward Airport
• Total passenger weight 500 pounds (225 kilos)
• Passengers under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• Flight tours canceled within 24 hours of flight time are non-refundable
• Changes within 24 hours of flight time are subject to availability