Experience Chinatown like a local and immerse yourself in the history and culture of this thriving neighborhood. Explore local eateries and alleys often missed by visitors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See Chinatown landmarks including Waverly Place, St. Mary’s Cathedral, and more
- Discover local culture as you learn about Chinese customs and traditions
- Taste warm fortune cookies at a legendary factory and take special treats home
- Visit a traditional pharmacy, a beloved bakery, and other local businesses
- Get eating recommendations from the best dim sum to spicy Sichuan dishes
- Guided walking tour
- Expert local guide
- Tasting and demonstration at Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
10 Mark Lane (The Irish Bank). Meet at the entrance of Mark Alley from Bush Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note, on this Chinatown tour, a visit of the Fortune Cookie Factory is not always guaranteed. It depends on how busy the factory is on the day of the visit.
- This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- Due to San Francisco’s natural hills, this tour is difficult for those in wheelchairs. Motorized wheelchairs can be accommodated. Please contact the local partner for more information.