Explore the wharf and waterfront of San Francisco on a 2.5-hour Segway tour and get panoramic Pacific Ocean views from the back of a unique self-balancing vehicle. See historic sights, such as Fisherman’s Wharf, loop through Little Italy and more.
What to Expect
Explore San Francisco’s historic waterfront from the back of a self-balancing, eco-friendly Segway on this 2.5-hour tour, including a 45-50 minute training session on how to safely operate your vehicle.
Your fully narrated route features spectacular views of San Francisco Bay, including Fish Alley, Fisherman's Chapel, the World War II Liberty Ship, and Submarine Pampanito. Go behind the scenes to see where the fishing industry, fleet and seafood processing are located, and catch the scent of the Dungeness crab stands in Fisherman's Wharf. Time permitting, you can take a loop through North Beach and San Francisco's Little Italy.
On alternate days, a different route is taken, traveling from the Wharf area towards the Golden Gate Bridge. This loop glides through the Marina District, past the yacht harbors, and along Marina Green to the Palace of Fine Arts.
Please bring an extra layer of warm, resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves and warm jackets are available for guest use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home.
- Segway training
- Helmet and safety vests
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Any admission fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Riders must be aged 12 and older and weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and 250 pound (113 kilograms)
• Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• This activity is not recommended for guests aged 70 and up
• Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour - due to fall risk
• If you are concerned about mobility issues please call vendor to discuss
• You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours
• The helmet and safety vest provided must be worn at all times
• Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels
• Guests are required to sign a liability waiver
• You must complete the Segway training and test ride
• Please respect road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe ride