Enjoy a guided walking tour to some of San Francisco's top attractions including Ghirardelli Square, Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39, before visiting Alcatraz prison.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts at Aquatic Park located at 700 Beach Street at the Cable Car Turnaround.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Reservations are required at least 4 days prior to the date of tour. Legal names of everyone in the group need to be provided and to match photo ID for adults 18+ years, otherwise your reservation may be cancelled
- It is required to call to reconfirm your reservation with the local operator 4 days prior
- This tour will take place rain or shine. The walking tour portion is approximately 1 hour long and on average, you'll spend about 3 hours on Alcatraz Island depending on your preference, since this portion is self-guided
- The walking tour portion is in English only. The Alcatraz cell house audio tour is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- This tour is non-refundable and non-changeable.