Experience jaw-dropping natural beauty with a Yosemite National Park one-way transfer to/from San Francisco. Select your departure and return days with guaranteed departures every day of the year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- For Hilton Union Square: meet at the Mason Street, eastern entrance For Hotel Zephyr: meet outside the main doors
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Shuttle stop 7 in Yosemite ValleyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The driver-guide speaks English. There are audio guides available in multiple languages.
- As tour sizes vary, transportation will be in a 15-passenger van or a 41-passenger tour bus.
- There will be stops for meals and breaks.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents.
- If you book the one-way transfer from San Francisco to Yosemite, there may be a self-guided hike to the Tuolumne Giant Sequoia Grove, weather permitting. From October to May, this stop may need to be skipped. It is a challenging uphill hike; take it slow.
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and tread.