Depart from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park for a truly breathtaking day tour. This fully-guided tour focuses on the rock formations and waterfalls of Yosemite Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Zone 1: RIU Plaza Fisherman's Wharf (formerly Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf) - Corner of Mason and North Point (6:35 a.m.) Covering north-west of Van Ness, Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Fort Mason Zone 2: San Francisco Hilton Union Square (6:50 a.m. Mason St entrance) Covering Union Square, hotels west of Van Ness Zone 3: InterContinental San Francisco (7:10 a.m.)BART riders, SOMA area, Civic Center, AirBnB/Private residence, Caltrain riders, hotels south-west of Van Ness. Zone 4: Dublin BART Station (7:45 a.m.) Oakland/Berkeley East bay or inland guests that don't need to come into the city for pickup
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The local operator reserves the right to modify or cancel tours due to lack of participation, vehicle breakdowns, or weather or road conditions.