Take an unforgettable 2-hour evening Segway ride along the San Francisco waterfront with a professional guide. Experience the City by the Bay as the sun begins to set. See many of San Francisco’s attractions in comfort on the transport mode of the future!
What to Expect
See many of San Francisco’s highlights on a guided evening Segway tour. Learn how to operate this unique self-balancing vehicle during a brief orientation and then glide serenely down to the colorful waterfront at Fisherman's Wharf.
On this 3-hour tour you’ll have great views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, and Telegraph Hill. Across the bay you'll see Alcatraz, the infamous prison that was home to some of America’s most notorious criminals. Enjoy all of this as the sun sets over the City by the Bay!
You’ll visit North Beach and Washington Square, see the Financial District and the Transamerica Pyramid. Ride by the Ferry Building and on to the Embarcadero.
This evening tour is sure to provide a memorable experience for those both old and new to San Francisco!
- Transportation by Segway
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• Participants must be at least 16 years old to participate on the Sunset Tour.
• Tours run rain or shine.
• Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate.
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds.
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
• A USD 500 damage pre-authorization deposit per party is required on the day of the tour. Please bring your credit card with you.
• We offer a 100 percent refund if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason after the 72-hour point.