San Francisco Freestyle +3 attractions
From $104.99 per personBook now
- Create your own San Francisco sightseeing package
- Hop from sight to sight with a convenient 48-hour pass, and choose from 3 complimentary add-on tours
- Ride across the Golden Gate Bridge or explore historic neighborhoods with a free 2-hour bike rental
- See San Francisco by land and water on the Duck Tour
- Save up to 73 USD on normal entrance fees with 1 great value ticket
Visit charming Sausalito, relax in Golden Gate Park, and explore the city’s diverse districts. You determine the pace. You might choose to visit Muir Woods, home to some of the world's tallest trees, or play with the Sevengill Sharks at the Aquarium in the Bay.
Why not meet Brad Pit at the San Francisco Wax Museum, or gaze at the city’s skyline from the water during a Bay Cruise? The 48-hour pass includes a free 2-hour bike rental, which you could use to cross the Golden Gate Bridge.
If you want to see the city’s major sights within a short period of time, then this ticket is essential. Even if you have a lot of time to spend in the city, this is a great way to see the sights at a glance.
The bus features commentary in nearly every language imaginable, and you can also choose to take the tour with live commentary from an experienced guide. There is even a free walking tour of North Beach and Little Italy offered twice a day.
Buses depart every 20 minutes and stop at 20 locations, making this the most convenient and flexible way to see San Francisco in a couple of days.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tickets
- 3 attractions and tours of your choice
- Gratuity for guide & driver
Your voucher must be redeemed with City Sightseeing at Fisherman's Wharf: 1331 Columbus Avenue, between Beach Street and North Point, San Francisco, CA 94133. For further information, please call the number listed on your voucher.
Product ID: 13974