Explore San Francisco at night and see the city’s evening illuminations from the comfort of a Segway. Visit 3 of San Francisco’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Chinatown, North Beach & the Waterfront.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Sunset tours depart from Umbrell Alley 757 Beach Street, near the corner of Hyde Street and located across Beach Street from the Hyde Street Cable Car turn around in Fisherman’s Wharf.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Complete training and test ride - training session takes 30 minutes, Private Tours are 3 hours, including the training time
- Segway riders must be aged 12 and older, and weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and 275 pounds (125 kilograms)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- If you are concerned about mobility issues please call vendor to discuss
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours.
- This activity is not recommended for guests over 70
- The helmet and safety vest provided must be worn at all times
- Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver
- Please respect road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe ride