Experience the City of San Francisco like never before on this fun, unique, and memorable city tour. Your family-friendly journey includes clips from over 55 of the most famous movies filmed in San Francisco. Actors-turned-guides lead you on this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- View over 70 clips from 55 different movies filmed in San Francisco, including “Mrs. Doubtfire,” “Dirty Harry,” “Vertigo,” and “Bullitt”
- Experience a comprehensive City Tour that visits the primary neighborhoods and landmarks of San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Match clips with locations right outside the windows of the bus
- Enjoy the actors- and comedians-turned-guides as they lead you around San Francisco
- Professional driver
- Actor- or comedian-turned-guide
- San Francisco movie scenes list
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Tours depart from Pier 43 1/2 on Fisherman's Wharf, directly in front of the Red and White Fleet terminal. The bus will pull up to this location approximately 10 minutes before the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before tour departure.