Experience the City of San Francisco like never before on this fun, unique, and memorable city tour. Your family-friendly journey includes clips from over 55 of the most famous movies filmed in San Francisco. Actors-turned-guides lead you on this tour.
What to Expect
Experience the best of San Francisco on this fun and unique tour. The 3-hour adventure features clips from over 50 of the most famous movies ever filmed in San Francisco. Actors-turned-guides lead you on an interactive tour of the city, as they match clips with locations right outside the bus and share their wealth of San Francisco and cinema knowledge.
You’ll see even more of San Francisco on this tour than you would on a normal city tour. See the key neighborhoods: Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Nob Hill, Union Square, Alamo Square/Painted Ladies, City Hall, Haight-Ashbury, Golden Gate Park, The Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, and Pacific Heights.
This activity is also fun and interesting for kids. The route includes locations from The Princess Diaries, Full House, Dr. Doolittle, George of the Jungle, Hulk, and X-Men 3.
• The house where Robin Williams' family lived in Mrs. Doubtfire
• Various locations from the famous chase scene in Bullitt
• The park where the Tanner Family enjoyed a picnic during the opening credits of Full House
• The building where Christian Slater questioned Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire
• The high school attended by Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries
• The damaged park steps from the car chase in What's Up Doc?
- Professional driver
- Actor- or comedian-turned-guide
- San Francisco movie scenes list
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Tours depart from Pier 43 1/2 on Fisherman's Wharf, directly in front of the Red and White Fleet terminal. The bus will pull up to this location approximately 10 minutes before the tour start time.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before tour departure to process payment.