San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Plus Wine Tour
From $89 per personBook now
- See the sights of San Francisco at your preferred pace with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Enjoy a wine tour with tastings in Napa or Sonoma Valley
- Join free walking tours in Chinatown, North Beach, and the legendary Barbary Coast
Also included in this 1-day package is a motorcoach trip to scenic wine country, with visits to 3 Napa and/or Sonoma Valley wineries. Tastings are included on the tour.
The hop-on hop-off bus tour is a great way to get to know the beautiful city of San Francisco. Learn about the numerous cultures that call this city home. Admire the architecture, see iconic landmarks, and learn about the city's history from the early Spanish settlers through the Gold Rush and to the present day.
Listen to commentary by live English-speaking guides, or enjoy pre-recorded audio commentary in 10 languages.
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours of unlimited hop-on, hop-off stops. Also included with this combination package are 3 free walking tours. Explore 3 of San Francisco's most fascinating neighborhoods: North Beach, Chinatown, and the historic Barbary Coast. The tours are offered twice daily, and you can ask an agent for locations and time schedules.
Stops on the Hop-on Hop-off Tour:
• Fisherman’s Wharf, Mason at Jefferson
• Fisherman’s Wharf, Taylor at Beach
• Washington Square, Columbus at Union (southwest corner)
• Financial District, Clay and Battery (northeast corner)
• Union Square (across from Macy’s)
• Hilton Hotel, Mason at the corner of Ellis
• Civic Center, Asian Art Museum on Larkin Street
• Fulton Street, Inn at the Opera on Fulton at Franklin
• Alamo Square, Fell at the corner of Divisadero
• Haight-Ashbury, Stanyan and Haight (across from McDonalds)
• Golden Gate Park , at the Music Concourse (in front of the Academy of Sciences)
• Golden Gate Bridge, at the South Vista Point
• Golden Gate Bridge, at the North Vista Point
• Palace of Fine Arts, Richardson at Francisco
• Lombard and Fillmore (southwest corner)
• Lombard and Gough (southeast corner)
• Union Square, Post at Powell (in front of the Westin St. Francis)
• Gates to Chinatown, Grant at Bush (in front of the Triton Hotel)
• Steuart Street, in front of the Harbor Court Hotel
• Pier 39
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket
- Wine country tour
- Chinatown walking tour
- Barbary Coast walking tour
- North Beach walking tour
- Food and drinks (other than specified tastings)
San Francisco Visitor Center at Fisherman’s Wharf, 99 Jefferson Street at the corner of Mason Street You must arrive no later than 08:30 as the wine tour departs at 09:00. (Open in Google Maps)
Wineries visited are subject to change due to private events and holidays.
Please note that the audio foreign languages listed are only available on the hop-on hop-off bus tour.
Product ID: 61888