Explore Oracle Park and take in the views of the water and the Bay Bridge on this behind-the-scenes tour that provides access to places only VIPs and the players themselves are usually allowed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the Juan Marichal Statue next to the O’Doul Gate (3rd & Berry) next to the Giants Flagship Dugout Store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security upon entrance to the ballpark.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- This tour will be about 2 miles of continuous walking.
- Depending upon the team schedule and availability tour stops are subject to change.