Discover San Francisco's Embarcadero area on this smart phone guided walking tour. Your scavenger hunt begins at the Federal Reserve and takes you to the bay's edge with views of historic fountains, art in every form, and the impressive Bay Bridge.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
To activate and begin your Quest, follow the step-by-step instructions found on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be in a team of as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone