Alcatraz remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks and now you can experience its chilling allure for yourself. Packaged with the San Francisco City Tour, this Alcatraz combo features an award-winning cellular audio tour and round-trip boat ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • 8:40 AM from 478 Post St., San Francisco 94102, Union Square Area, Downtown San Francisco. Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street. • 9:00 AM from 2805 Leavenworth St, Fisherman's Wharf Area. Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street and has a blue canopy. The bus will board just in front.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Alcatraz tickets will be given upon check-in on the date of your tour departure
- The Cellhouse audio tour is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- The transportation portion of the tour finishes once you're dropped off at Pier 33 for your Alcaraz tour. You will need to make your own way back after that