Take in views of San Francisco's iconic skyline, Alcatraz Island, and the Golden Gate Bridge like never before on this 1.5-hour catamaran adventure. Feel the wind in your hair and enjoy the ocean air as you look for sea lions lounging in the bay.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
What customers loved
"Going outside the golden gate and around Alcatraz"
"The captain and crew are so nice."
"The day and ride was wonderful!"
- Enjoy a 90-minute sail on beautiful San Francisco Bay
- Sail past Alcatraz Island and under the Golden Gate Bridge as you look for sea lions
- Take in the striking skyline of San Francisco, always in sight during the cruise
- 1.5-hour catamaran cruise
- Refreshments (available for purchase on board)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pier 39, Gate J (next to the sea lions). Pier 39 is just off The Embarcadero, near the intersection of Beach St, Grant Ave, and The Embarcadero. For your GPS, use 2 Beach St, San Francisco, CA, 94133. When you get to Pier39, stand on the sidewalk and look towards the water. Proceed through the main entrance to Pier39 shops, once inside head to your left out between the shops to the water (towards Golden Gate Bridge). Adventure Cat is at Gate J, located right next to the sea lion viewing area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to allow time to park.
- Bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes. No outside beverages are allowed on board.