Experience the incredible scenery of Yosemite National Park and the Giant Sequoia Walk on a tour from San Francisco. Spend hours exploring the Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and the giant sequoia trees.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 - 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickups are available from most hotels in Downtown SF and Fisherman's Wharf. For other hotels, please provide hotel information and you will be provided with the closest pickup location. For Hilton Union Square: meet at the Mason Street entrance (eastern entrance) outside of the main doors. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Access to Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter (generally October through May), and other activities may be substituted at the guide's discretion
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically from San Francisco
- Shoes or boots with rubber soles are recommended
- California law requires participants to bring a car seat for all children under 8 years old or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. If you do not provide your child's safety seat at the time of the tour and do not inform the activity provider, you will not receive a refund if you cannot join the tour
- The tour operator is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions