Take a behind the scenes food tour of North Beach and Little Italy. Enjoy tasting great local foods, see how these culinary delights are made and meet the local artisans who make them on your guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about North Beach and Little Italy's food and history
- Sip the best coffee made from fresh ground beans
- Savor award winning chocolates and see how they are made
- Smell the aroma of fresh baked bread before sampling it
- Enjoy locally made pizza
- Taste local olive oils
- 3-hour walking tour
- Professional guide
- Food and beverages
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the corner at of Columbus Avenue and Green Street at 480 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133 (the same corner as Bank of the West).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This walking tour is very easy and covers flat surfaces of approximately 7-8 blocks.
- We recommend that you not eat too much before the tour as the tasting portions are ample. We wouldn't want you to miss out on any of the fabulous foods!