Experience the fine wines and beautiful scenery of Napa and Sonoma on a guided day trip from San Francisco. Stop at a viewing point along the way and take photos of the Golden Gate Bridge. Visit 3 wineries and sample their wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Please make your way to the local partner’s office, 478 Post Street near Union Square • Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled activity start time. Transportation will depart at 8:40 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate in wine tasting
- Please bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed when you check-in
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location.
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day