48 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour and Alcatraz Ticket
- Hop-on and hop-off any Skyline Sightseeing buses at any designated stop along 3 city loops
- See the city by night on a special 90-minute night tour
- Enjoy the views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Golden Gate Park from a top deck of the Double Decker bus
- Visit Alcatraz and explore the infamous prison island
With open double-decker buses and a guide on each one, you can see just about everything and learn just as much. You can get to all the most famous spots in the city by combining the routes, and 48 hours is enough time to go back and visit your favorites again.
Official City Loop highlights include: the Palace of Fine Arts, North Vista Point where you can take great pictures of Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, where you can enjoy the Japanese Tea Gardens, Haight-Ashbury district, San Francisco Downtown, Chinatown, the Civic Center, the Embarcadero, Fisherman’s Wharf, Barbary Coast, the Financial District and the Ferry Building.
Sausalito Hop-On Hop-Off Tour gives you the possibility to enjoy the ride across world famous Golden Gate Bridge and the picturesque coastal town of Sausalito, where you are free to eat, shop, enjoy the views and visit some of the many galleries.
The 90-Minute Night Tour covers many of the attractions on the other routes, but with a whole new perspective. It is not hop-on hop-off and departs from Fisherman’s Wharf at 18:30 all year round with additional departures during the summer months.
- Ferry ride to and from Alcatraz Island
- Self-guided tour of the cellblock with audio guide
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off privileges on 2 loops
- Special 90-minute night tour
- Live narration by a guide or multilingual audio guide on each bus
- Ticket for Alcatraz Island
- Ticket for Madame Tussauds
Prepare for the activity
Please check-in with Skyline Sightseeing @ California Welcome Center. Pier 39, Building B, Level 2, San Francisco, California, 94133, US 2nd floor on the left hand side as you face towards the bay, in the corridor behind Fog Harbor RestaurantOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• For the Alcatraz tour: the departure time for your Alcatraz tour will be provided on the first day of the tour when you pick up your tickets between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM. The departure time is set and cannot be changed. If you fail to pick up your tickets between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM, your tickets will be lost and no refund will be issued
• You must provide the full names of all participants when booking. Failure to do so will result in no Alcatraz tickets and no refund for that portion of the tour
• Timetable: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, every 15 to 30 minutes year-round
• Once you pick up your tickets you will receive the most updated timetable
• Audio guides at Alcatraz are available in a variety of languages
• The hop-on hop-off tour is available with live narration and with multilingual audio guidance