Save up up to 70% on designer fashion on a full-day shopping tour of the Vacaville Outlets Mall from San Francisco. Find bargains by Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry and more. Then, drive to the Napa Valley for an exclusive wine tasting.
What to Expect
Find some of the best shopping bargains on this 8-hour trip to the Vacaville Premium Outlets Mall on the outskirts of San Francisco. Outlet malls are unavailable within San Francisco city center, but just one hours drive across the Bay Bridge leads you to a world of designer fashion and homeware bargains.
Set between San Francisco and Sacramento, Vacaville offers more than 120 stores, and is one of the largest outlet malls in the San Francisco Bay area. Armed with your complimentary discount coupon booklet, set off in search of great savings at stores such as Burberry, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Crocs, Polo Ralph Lauren, and many more. You will get 4 hours to shop, before driving to the Napa Valley, pausing for lunch nearby (not included).
After lunch, continue into the Napa Valley and enjoy glorious views of the legendary vineyards. Stop at a boutique winery to sample elegant wines (tasting fees not included). On your way back to San Francisco, you will take the Golden Gate Bridge route, with a stop for fantastic photo opportunities. Continue on for your hotel drop-off, and the chance to try on your new clothes!
- VIP coupon booklet
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from most San Francisco hotels
- Professional guide
- Golden Gate Bridge stop
What's Not Included
- Wine tasting fees
- Driver gratuities
Cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You must be 21 or over, with a valid ID, to participate in the wine tasting
• Please note that for your child's safety, you are required to bring a child safety seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" in height
• Cancellation and changes more than 4 days (96 hours) = no cancellation or
• Cancellations less than 96 hrs/4 days will be charged at 10% of the price or USD 25 fee, whichever is greater.
• The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours