Enjoy an exclusive, private wine tour to Napa and Sonoma wine country from Marin, Sonoma, Napa, or San Francisco. Customize your itinerary to fit the needs of your group of up to 13 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate in the wine tasting
- Wine tasting fees and meals are not included and will vary based on the wineries selected and where you choose to have lunch. Wine tasting fees are typically $39 USD per person
- Your local guide will contact you to create a customized itinerary that suits your preferences and budget
- Typically, you will visit 3-4 wineries on this tour, depending on travel time, where you would like to go, and how much time you would like to spend at each winery/location
- Most wineries require tasting appointments reserved in advance so if you have specific wineries you would like to visit, your guide can set up appointments. You can also leave it to your guide to select wineries for you based on your preferences, but please note that winery appointments and requests are subject to change depending on availability