GoCar Tour: Golden Gate Bridge & Lombard Loop
- Zip past iconic Fisherman's Wharf
- Get a glimpse of Fort Mason and the Presidio
- View the Marina District and Crissy Field
- Wind your way down famous Lombard Street
- See the Golden Gate Bridge
- Drive past the Palace of Fine Arts
- Admire the California Palace of the Legion of Honor
- Stop by the Disney Museum
- Take in the sights from Inspiration Point
Zip around in a cute, yellow storytelling GoCar as it takes you on your own GPS-guided tour. The GoCar is easy and fun to drive and, since it is GPS-guided, the car knows where you are – even if you don't. With you in the driver's seat, it not only tells you where to turn, it tells stories that bring the city to life.
Let GoCar take you off the beaten path through many of San Francisco's iconic parks on your way to the Golden Gate Bridge and back. Snap some amazing photos along the Pacific Ocean and see the Golden Gate Bridge up close from above and below. You can even park and take a stroll along the span of the bridge if you choose.
On the way back, explore the boutique shopping districts of Chestnut and Union Street, then fill the trunk with the latest fashions, or stop for a bite to eat. Finish your tour where tour buses can't by winding your way up Russian Hill to take an exhilarating ride down notoriously crooked Lombard Street.
- 2-hour GoCar rental (seats 2 persons)
- Driver orientation and safety briefing
- Use of safety helmets
- Full tank of gas
- Optional insurance
Prepare for the activity
You may pick up your GoCar: Monday through Thursday between 09:00 and 17:00 Friday through Sunday between 09:00 and 12:00 The local partner's office is located at 431 Beach Street, near Taylor, along the historic F streetcar line in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf.Open in Google Maps ⟶
On the day of rental, a USD 300.00 security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase collision damage waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental.
Pricing is per vehicle, not per person. Each vehicle seats 2 people.