Join this exciting full day trip as you venture Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees. After exploring Muir Woods, enjoy all of the famous San Francisco landmarks from an open-top double decker bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
Select participants and date
Please contact the activity provider to confirm your tour and to arrange a pickup/meeting time, at least 24 hours prior to the tour date. All tours will depart from the Tower Tours Office located at 288 Beach Street (Corner of Mason Street) Fisherman's Wharf. Check-in and boarding is 20 minutes prior to tour time. Pickup service is provided from Union Square with advance notice at the Westin St. Francis Hotel - Post Street Entrance. Please be waiting at the Post Street entrance of the Westin St. Francis Hotel located at 427 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Hop-on / hop-off Tour is available in 10 different languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese
- Muir Woods Tour: 09:00 AM departure, duration: 3.5 Hours
- 24 Hour hop-on and hop-off tour - Various departures throughout the day; usually every 30 minutes from 17 different stops along the route. Enjoy the hop-on and hop-off tour at your own leisure. (2.5-3 Hours)
- Please note, the order of itinerary may change based on the season