Alcatraz & 2-Hour GoCar Golden Gate Bridge for 2 People
From $186.28 Per group up to 1Book now
- Enjoy fantastic views of the San Francisco skyline, San Francisco Bay, and Pacific Ocean
- Cross the San Francisco Bay to the former maximum security prison of Alcatraz
- See the best sights of San Francisco, including the Gold Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Lombard Street, and Fisherman's Wharf, all at your own pace
- Explore San Francisco in a self-guided storytelling GoCar for 2 people
- Hear interviews from inmates on the award-winning Alcatraz audio tour
You can take the tour in the order you like, but it is strongly recommended that you visit Alcatraz first. San Francisco's most popular tourist attraction, with about a million visitors per year, the infamous former prison now provides an award-winning audio tour of the prison cell house, including interviews with former guards and inmates.
Available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish, the audio tour is 30 minutes long, but it will take you 45 minutes to 1-hour to tour the fascinating cell house. After the audio tour, you are free to wander around the island as long as you wish. Enjoy amazing views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, and San Francisco Bay.
Return to the mainland by frequent ferry and pick-up your GoCar from the Fisherman’s Wharf office. These iconic yellow storytelling cars were described by TIME Magazine as "The Most Amazing Invention of the Year,” and will take you on an exciting loop of San Francisco in just 2 hours.
Fold up your map and let the GoCar guide you via its GPS system. Easy and fun to drive, the car knows where you are, even if you don’t! With you in the driver’s seat, it will tell you where to turn, and narrate stories that bring San Francisco to life.
The Alcatraz departure time will be in the morning from Pier 33. Tours start as early as 09:30 am. A final confirmation of the exact departure time will be issued by the local supplier.
Once confirmed, the GoCar Alcatraz Combo tour is non-refundable. GoCar departure times may be adjusted or rescheduled, subject to availability. If there is inclement weather at the time of the GoCar departure, you may either reschedule for another day or receive a full refund for the GoCar tour portion only.
- 2-Hour GoCar rental (seats 2 people)
- GPS technology
- Driver orientation and safety briefing
- Full tank of gas
- Alcatraz admission for 2 people
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Optional insurance
Pick-up your Alcatraz Tickets at the Guest Services Window at Alcatraz Landing, Pier 33. Your 2-hour GoCar Tour will depart on the same day from 431 Beach Street, San Francisco. Please refer to the confirmation from GoCar Tours for specific departure time and ticket pick-up instructions.
• All passengers over 16 years of age must bring a photo ID for the Alcatraz tour
• Your Alcatraz Cruise will depart on the morning of your selected date and your 2-hour GoCar Tour will begin at 4:30 pm
• You must provide the full name of all participants when booking in order to receive your Alcatraz tickets (in the case of incomplete information, you will not receive your tickets or a refund)
• Drivers must be 21 years or older to rent a GoCar, and possess a major credit card and valid driver's license
• The face value of your Alcatraz ticket is USD 31
• On the day of rental, a USD 500 security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase collision damage waiver (CDW) insurance
Product ID: 68034