San Diego is one of the best locations to watch whales year-round. Gray Whales migrate winter-spring from Alaskan waters to calving lagoons in Baja California. In summer, the legendary Blue Whales commonly feed off-shore of the San Diego coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your cruise departs from the San Diego Harbor. Please check in at Pier 2, 970 North Harbor Drive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID upon boarding
- Note that the access to outer decks is via stairs only, this cruise is temporarily not wheelchair accessible due to outdoor seating restrictions
- Food and drinks can be purchased on board and are not included in the price of the tour
- In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together