Explore one of the country’s best urban cultural parks. Balboa Park has a bit of everything, including grand architecture, diverse museums, cultural institutions and captivating gardens. Keep the camera handy for what might be the prettiest tour in town!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Next to Founder’s Plaza statues between 6th Ave and Balboa Drive on Laurel Street at the west entrance of Balboa Park. They are located in Sefton Plaza and are directly across the street from the Lawn Bowling Club.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear casual dress and comfortable shoes. Take current weather conditions into consideration.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour.
- Very occasionally museums, gardens, and roadways are closed due to special events or routine maintenance. If this occurs, an alternative will be provided during your tour. If you have any concerns, feel free to email the local partner at email@example.com.