Explore one of the country’s best urban cultural parks. Balboa Park has a bit of everything, including grand architecture, diverse museums, cultural institutions and captivating gardens. Keep the camera handy for what might be the prettiest tour in town!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Founder's Plaza Statues are located up an incline from the meeting address. It is near the north west corner of the intersection, between 6th Ave and Balboa Drive at the west entrance of the Cabrillo Bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear casual dress and comfortable shoes. Take current weather conditions into consideration.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour.
- Very occasionally museums, gardens, and roadways are closed due to special events or routine maintenance. If this occurs, an alternative will be provided during your tour. If you have any concerns, feel free to email the local partner at email@example.com.