Be the captain for the day by renting a private electric Duffy Boat. Cruise around the serene waters of Mission Bay with up to 10 passengers and bring your own food and drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Rent a private electric Duffy boat and cruise around Mission Bay
- Bring up to 10 passengers
- Spot local wildlife including sea lions, migratory birds, and maybe even dolphins
- Bring your own music, food, and drinks onboard
- 90-Minute or 3-Hour Snug Harbor Duffy Boat Rental (depending on option chosen)
- Private boat rental for up to 10 Passengers
- Ice Cooler and Bluetooth Stereo
- Map with suggested boating routes
- Instructions on how to drive the boat prior to departure
- Life Vests
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Walk into Aqua Adventure Kayaks store to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Face mask or protective covering
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Customers must be 21 years or older to operate the Duffy boat.
- A $500 credit card security authorization is required when you sign the rental contract before departure in the event of a late return, extra cleanup, or any losses or damage to the boat. Your credit card will not be charged unless there has been an incident or damage to the vessel. A liability waiver must be signed in order to rent an electric boat.
- For the safety of all passengers, no glassware is allowed on boats. However, customers may bring bottles
- Life jackets are provided by the operator. Children 12 and under are required by law to wear a life jacket.
- If there are more than 6 passengers, all occupants must be members of the same household.