From sail, to steam, to submarine, Maritime Museum of San Diego features 500 years of seafaring history on an educational walking tour of this historic fleet.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Prepare to climb on and off ship decks or climb up and down ship ladders.
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the Museum.
- The ticket booth closes at 4:00 p.m. Last entry into the museum is 4:00 p.m.