Explore San Diego at your own pace! Visit more than 100 points of interest with a Gold, Silver, or Platinum pass to this hop-on hop-off narrated tour. Jump on one of the green or orange trolleys and ride around town, seeing the best sites in San Diego.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Choose from more than 100 points of interest in San Diego and Coronado
- Ride through town in an authentic trolley
- Listen to a live guide provide narration and insight as you travel
- See homes from the original Mexican settlements in Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
- Admire the luxury resort at Coronado
- Stroll through the open space at Balboa Park
- Dine at a restaurant in the historic Gaslamp Quarter
- Receive $70 in discount coupons to use at local restaurants and area attractions
- Free shuttle service from major area hotels
- Ticket for hop-on-hop-off day tour
- Tour brochure with map and day planner
- Tips and gratuities
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You can start your tour from any of the boarding locations: · Old Town State Historic Park - 4010 Twiggs St. · Maritime Museum/Star of India - 1492 North Harbor Dr. · San Diego Embarcadero - 1004 North Harbor Dr. · Seaport Village - 500 Kettner Blvd. · Marriott Marquis & Marina - 333 West Harbor Dr. · Historic Gaslamp Quarter - 4th & Island Ave. · Petco Park/East Convention Center - 855 East Harbor Dr. · Barrio Logan - Cesar Chavez Parkway and National Ave. · Coronado/Orange Avenue - 1107 Orange Ave. · Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo and El Prado Museums - 3000 Presidents Way (corner of Presidents Way and Pan American Rd.) · Little Italy - 1603 India St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must bring your voucher, printed and mobile vouchers are both accepted.
- Tours depart the Old Town every 30 minutes, from 9:30 AM.
- Tours depart at various times, approximately every 30 minutes, from the other stops.
- There are no tours on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- You must redeem your voucher for your trolley and museum entrance tickets. You may redeem at any of the following ticket booth locations. See meeting point description for exact address: Old Town, Embarcadero, Seaport Village, Historic Gaslamp Quarter, Coronado.
- During the entire month of October, kids 12 and under ride free when accompanied by a paying adult.