From San Diego: Tijuana Up & Down City Tour
From $87 per personBook now
- Fall in love with Mexico and learn how to make tacos
- See the major attractions of Tijuana such as Tijuana Bullring, the Tijuana Water Tower and the Hipódromo
- Shop along Avenida Revolución
You will end your tour on Avenida Revolución, which in the past was an important center of economic development and known as the center of prohibited entertainment for people from the US. Currently it is the center of tourist activity in Tijuana with its many cantinas, table dance bars, dance clubs and art galleries.
But before you go to the many little Mexican craft shops, you will experience the Tijuana tradition of making your own taco at the lovely restaurant La Placita. The taco is made with a delicious tortilla filled with meat, chicken or veggies and all the trimmings such as guacamole, salsa, cilantro and onion.
- Round trip transportation from San Diego Hotels
- Guide at all times
- Lunch on Avenida de la Revolucion at la Placita (Tequila expo)
Hotel pick-up not offered at Pacific Beach, La Jolla, San Diego North County and Chula Vista. If the guest’s hotel is not included, a central meeting location will be provided. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 70648