Explore San Diego at your own pace and visit more than 100 points of interest with a One-Day or Two-Day pass to this hop-on hop-off narrated tour. Jump on one of the green or orange trolleys and see the best sites in San Diego.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can start your tour from any of the boarding locations: · Old Town State Historic Park - 4010 Twiggs St. · Maritime Museum/Star of India - 1492 North Harbor Dr. · San Diego Embarcadero - 1004 North Harbor Dr. · Seaport Village - 500 Kettner Blvd. · Marriott Marquis & Marina - 333 West Harbor Dr. · Historic Gaslamp Quarter - 4th & Island Ave. · Petco Park/East Convention Center - 855 East Harbor Dr. · Barrio Logan - Cesar Chavez Parkway and National Ave. · Coronado/Orange Avenue - 1107 Orange Ave. · Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo and El Prado Museums - 3000 Presidents Way (corner of Presidents Way and Pan American Rd.) · Little Italy - 1603 India St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must bring your voucher, printed and mobile vouchers are both accepted
- Tours depart the Old Town every 30 minutes, from 9 AM
- Tours depart at various times, approximately every 30 minutes, from the other stops
- There are no tours on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day
- You must redeem your voucher for your trolley tickets. You may redeem at any of the following ticket booth locations.
- See meeting point description for exact address: Old Town, Embarcadero, Seaport Village, Historic Gaslamp Quarter, and Coronado
- During the entire month of October, kids 12 and under ride free when accompanied by a paying adult. The free child does not need a separate voucher