Free-flowing bubbly with amazing views makes this brunch one of the most fun in San Diego. Enjoy a variety of breakfast and dinner dishes with fantastic views, and then head to the outdoor deck for fresh sea air and a narrated tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your cruise departs from 1800 North Harbor Drive San Diego, CA 92101 (Across from the San Diego County Administration Building)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID upon boarding.
- Dress code: smart casual
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Access to outer decks is via stairs only. This cruise is temporarily not wheelchair accessible due to outdoor seating restrictions.
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. Please dress accordingly
- Brunch is available on Saturdays and Sunday all year round