Join a segway tour through San Diego's Balboa Park. Explore the nation's largest urban cultural park, enjoy the beautiful seasonal flower displays, take in beautiful Spanish architecture, and visit one of the park's many museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Glide through the beautiful seasonal flower displays
- Marvel at the Spanish Colonial Revival architecture
- Learn the history of the largest urban cultural park in the United States
- Whiz by the many museums in the park on a segway
- 2-hour Segway Tour
- Safety Instruction
- Professional Guide
- Snacks and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your Segway tour starts at: 308 G Street, San Diego, CA 92101Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least 12 years of age to participate on this tour.