3-Hour San Diego Chartered Sailing Excursion
From $95 per personBook now
- Small and personal groups, never a crowd
- 20 minutes sail-time from the Pacific Ocean
- Ample room - no standing or sitting on uncomfortable areas of the boat
- All necessary items for comfort and warmth are stocked on-board
- Enjoy complimentary snacks, cold beer, wine and soft drinks while under sail
Take advantage of the unique world-class boating opportunities abounding in San Diego with a 3-hour chartered sailboat cruise. Whether sightseeing in the bay, whale-watching in the ocean, or simply taking in a relaxing sunset cruise, our charters are designed with the relaxation of our guests foremost in mind.
We provide a nice selection of complimentary snacks and beverages, including cold beer and chilled white wine, as well as a nice selection of non-alcoholic drinks for our guests to enjoy while under sail. Each of our boats is equipped with two impeccably-maintained bathroom facilities for the comfort of our guests.
- Chilled beer and white wine
- A selection of non-alcoholic beverages
- Tips (10% is customary)
Our boats sit behind the Island Palms Hotel in the Shelter Island Marina. The marina entrance is just to the right side of the main lobby building. Please park on the street or across the street from the lobby. Be sure to arrive 15-20 minutes before your departure time.
Please contact tour provider once the booking has been confirmed.
Product ID: 18580